As we continue to monitor developments regarding COVID-19 (“Coronavirus”), NFI and its family of companies recognizes that there will be an impact on our associates, customers, and communities. Global supply chains have been disrupted by the outbreak, and we see its growing impact on North America. Our first priority is the safety of our associates, partners, and customers. Our cross-functional task force is continually assessing developments and communicating response plans to our associates.
NFI has a current COVID-19 Business Continuity Plan that sets guidelines for our operations throughout North America. While it is impossible to predict the impact on our specific operations, NFI is committed to serving our customers. NFI prides itself on being flexible and able to make quick decisions, and we will continue to exhibit this under these circumstances. We have the people, technology, and resources to ensure both safety and service during this time.
Ownership, along with our NFI COVID-19 task force, continues to meet regularly to evaluate the evolving situation. We have been following guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and World Health Organization (WHO), as well as monitoring federal, state, and local guidance.
NFI has instituted policies and procedures to protect and support our associates and customers during this time:
- Implemented increased sanitation best practices, preventative hygiene, and social distancing measures across all of our locations.
- Educated managers on employee health screenings and instructions on how to successfully respond to various circumstances
- Instituted work from home for employees who are able
- Enhanced access to Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) and Telemedicine resources
- Implemented additional benefits to those directly and indirectly affected by the virus
- Established the NFI COVID-19 Relief Fund to provide financial support in the form of a cash grant for certain qualified associates who are facing financial distress or hardship as a result of or arising out of the COVID-19 virus outbreak.
For more information, employees can visit My-NFI to access our COVID-19 Employee Resources to view our FAQs, access Telemedicine, and more.
Our colleagues across the country continue to rise to the challenge during these uncertain times. The supply chain services we provide continue to be deemed an essential part of supporting everyday life and it becomes even more apparent under these circumstances. We are grateful for all the effort from everyone in our extended NFI family.
Should you have any questions, we ask that you reach out to your NFI contact or firstname.lastname@example.org.